PDA

View Full Version : New suppliers

SVR
07-01-2004, 11:51 PM
Yesterday I ventured out around metro South Australia for more supplies and located two wholesale warehouses who stock a diverse range of automotive paints, crash repairer and exterior detailing supplies

TOR wholesalers stocks Autoglym premium, bodyshop and professional ranges plus standox, 3M tapes, adhesives, safety gear and paint refinishing compounds, Magnum Top Gear compounds, Wattyl Spartan and Farecla

It was the Autoglym professional and bodyshop range that I was most interested in and so I purchased O1B Finishing polish which is solvent free and 5 Litre Liquid Hardwax. Will be back there regularly to get more stuff as the money comes to hand

Next was Crash Supplies in the city. They have spies hecker paints, a paint testing lab, Dura Glaze, 3M, Autoglym, Tetrosyl and to my delight, the Menzerna professional line.

Quick smart I snapped up Menzerna FP and at a great price (for australian buyers anyway) a 1 Litre bottle for $30 dollars

Now I didn`t even think Menzerna was available in Australia, definately going back to that business. Fortunately they are moving to stepney which means better parking. It took me ages to find a close park.

The 01B 1 Litre was $18 dollars

Overall a very interesting and enjoyable thursday morning

PakShak
07-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Good deal. Nice find.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

6cyl's_of_fury
07-02-2004, 04:30 AM
Great find Matt!

When my Menzerna needs replenishing, I might have to give you a call to get a "care package" :)

CostaK
07-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Awesome find re Menzerna!

Here is a link for crash supplies

http://www.crashsupplies.com.au/crash_supplies.html