PDA

View Full Version : New truck

kevmo327
07-01-2004, 11:09 AM
After a few weeks of going back and fourth I finalyl decided on a 04 Dodge Dakota in Molton Red Pearlescent...I can hardly wait to attack this paintt with the Klasse twins and a topper as it looks like it has the potential for a deep wet shine...I am open to suggesitons for a tpper as this is the first "deep color I have ever owned.

The delivery process was amusing, especially when the F&I guy tired to ram the super deluxe detail package down my throat.

membim
07-01-2004, 12:43 PM
My first choice: Pinnacle Souveran

Other good choices:

Poorboys EX-P

P21S Paste wax

Poorboys Natty Wax

Poorboys EX

Pinnacle Signature Series wax

s2skimon
07-01-2004, 10:18 PM
ror a topper i used s100 or p21s

SilverBelle04
07-02-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by kevmo327

After a few weeks of going back and fourth I finalyl decided on a 04 Dodge Dakota in Molton Red Pearlescent...I can hardly wait to attack this paintt with the Klasse twins and a topper as it looks like it has the potential for a deep wet shine...I am open to suggesitons for a tpper as this is the first "deep color I have ever owned.

The delivery process was amusing, especially when the F&I guy tired to ram the super deluxe detail package down my throat.

Nice choice of truck. My wife has a 2004 Jeep Liberty in the same colour as your truck. Pls keep us posted as to what combo has worked for you.

I`ve tried NXT and No 16 on it, but it hasn`t produced the shine that i`ve been looking for.

Tks Bob

imported_CBX Carl
07-02-2004, 09:23 AM
I have been happy with the AIO-SG-S100 on my Red Supercrew. I have tried others but have come back to this combo as the most durable and quite easy to maintain.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/1384supercrew_-_s100_-_side-med.jpg