PDA

View Full Version : Waffle weaves in Canada

imported_YouGottaBeLeaf
07-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Well, after much running around and looking all over the place I was finally able to find Waffle Weave towels in Canada. They are available online at http://www.eshine.ca

Other places that I`ve found stuff in Canada:

http://www.carcaresmart.com

Canadian Tire

- consumer auto products (e.g. Turtle wax)

- a couple of Meguiar`s professional products

CMax (paint division of NAPA auto parts)

- Meguiar`s products

- 3M products

Zellers

WalMart

imported_memnuts
07-01-2004, 07:37 AM
I think Patrick at Exceldetail and Ranney (PakShak) both ship to Canada. Top notch quality MF`s and WW`s. :wavey

imported_Blake
07-01-2004, 08:55 AM
Eshine now has Poorboy`s Products so that`s a big break for Canucks. Granted you could order them in from Poorboy`s World or Specialty Motor Products but delivery will be quicker with Eshine.

imported_YouGottaBeLeaf
07-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

I think Patrick at Exceldetail and Ranney (PakShak) both ship to Canada. Top notch quality MF`s and WW`s. :wavey

I just prefer to order stuff from within Canada because if I order from the US I usually get charged tariffs and stuff. It`s also a PITA to return or exchange stuff when dealing cross border.

eShine
07-01-2004, 09:20 AM
eShine started as an upset Canadian tired of paying Brokerage, Tarrifs and duties! We felt the pain! We are glad to offer these products at direct USA exchanged prices and thank our customers for supporting us.

Chris Pace

Buick_guy
07-01-2004, 02:15 PM
I solefully love your site, and products, thanks Chris. Hey, any word on how good my banner is?

eShine
07-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Buick_guy

I solefully love your site, and products, thanks Chris. Hey, any word on how good my banner is?

I like your new banners and I have left the Judging in the hands of a few friends. Results will be up soon.

paco
07-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey eshine,

Any chance you`ll have Clearkote or 1Z products coming aboard any time soon?

Paco

eShine
07-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by paco

Hey eshine,

Any chance you`ll have Clearkote or 1Z products coming aboard any time soon?

Paco

Its not planned right now. So many products that are great its hard to keep up!

Chris Pace

Corey Bit Spank
07-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Where in Canada are you located? :) I`m fairly close to Canada.

eShine
07-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Corey Bit Spank

Where in Canada are you located? :) I`m fairly close to Canada.

Very close to Tonawanda! Its about a 40 min drive from Tonawanda. Cross the Peace pridge and into Port Colborne and we are right off the main drag.

Chris Pace