PDA

View Full Version : Should I wash again if it stays overnight?

linhsy
06-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Need your advices,

Last night, I just had enough time to use the DACP on my car, tonight I assume the process with #9. I parked my car in the garrage. Should I rewash my car again or just use QD and MF to wipe off the dust if any.

Thanks alot.:nixweiss

fiberrich
06-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Since the car was parked in the garage, I would just QD to clean any light dust that may have accumlated on the car overnight. DACP and #9 are cleaner/polish`s so no worries as you`re not yet at your final polish or waxing process were you have to be more careful about marring the surface.

shaf
06-29-2004, 02:16 AM
I agree - QD or use a duster and then QD. Even though people can wash their car just before polishing, it`s rare that they are able to wash, dry the car, and start polishing right away the second the car is dry. Depending on how dusty or windy it is, a car can still require dusting and/or QDing on the section you`re working on by the time you get to it.

linhsy
06-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Thanks guys, I did use QD and wipe if off prior polishing again with #9. Finally, I put NTX wax on (although I have AIO, I don`t have time to give it a try. It was 1 AM . I Let it stay for 1/2 hr then buff it all off. I would say waxing is the fastest step I use PC so far. My digital camera is rented to my brother, so I will post the result when he came back.

Thanks for all the support