PDA

View Full Version : need to decide between VM & PwC then I am ready to work

mookie
06-27-2004, 12:29 PM
I finally have my products in mind that I will use except still deciding between VM & PwC . give your opinions please if you have tried both products. and yes I have used the search button.

Also I will be doing this all by hand so ease of use is a big thing for me. I like what I have seen from VM bc it can be used on the whole outside of the car, but the pics I have seen with PwC have also looked great.

My car is in good not great shape, I will be using SSR2 first then one of the above products, then a wax.

one last thing, I found this from poorboy himself about PwC It can`t be layered , but the more you use it the slicker the finish will get and the clearer the reflections of metal flakes and Pearls will come through

could the same thing be said about VM?

Thanks

ZaneO
06-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Vanilla Moose has light abrasives in it and isn`t necessarily meant to be a protectant, even though it will. PwC has no abrasives and should protect around 6 weeks. Don`t know if that really helps or not.

membim
06-28-2004, 10:23 AM
I`ve never used PWC but I have used VM and absolutely love it. It`s easy to use and leave a great deep, wet finish. You can use it on plastic, glass, trim, and paint.

ZaneO
06-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I have used both and both work amazingly well. They are so cheap...get both and experiment :D

MattZ28
06-28-2004, 11:48 AM
I love VM :)

mookie
06-29-2004, 08:28 PM
thanks for your post but it doesn`t make the decision any easier, but I think it is a can`t loose choice which both being very good products

ZaneO
06-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Go for the VM if that is the case.

Nick Chronis
06-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ZaneO

They are so cheap...get both and experiment :D

Now that`s the spirit!!

Scottwax
06-30-2004, 09:35 AM
If you are only going to get one, I`d go with Vanilla Moose since to me it has a slightly wetter look, emphasis on slight. Both are excellent final glazes though and you would be happy with either one.