PDA

View Full Version : Blitz One Grand Wax

CTDiesel
06-24-2004, 06:04 PM
How is the durability and application of this product compared S100 or Souveran? Will the Blitz wax stain trim and molding?

Thanks!

I missed an earler thread that addressed this question. Moderator please delete.

imported_BretFraz
06-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Ahhh.... an old skool wax. This stuff was all the rage here a few years ago. Search thru some old threads in the archives (Search function) and you`ll find lots of talk about it.

Bill D
06-24-2004, 07:21 PM
This was my first premium wax and I will always speak highly of it. Unlike like wipe on, wipe off with P21s,as I recall, you have to let it sit for a while before buffing off and it still can be a pain doing so. Steer clear of trim, it will be a major project to remove.

37buckeye
06-24-2004, 07:23 PM
One Grand Blitz Wax was the rage here awhile back. It is more durable than S100 or Souveran. The wax applies and removes fairly easily, although it does stain trim.

Blitz still gets the thumbs up from me, but you have to be careful about applying it near exterior trim. Blitz also has a tendency to attract dust.

Bill D
06-24-2004, 07:24 PM
He he, good example of different experiences with it, I found it not difficult, but sometimes stubborn to remove and that`s after letting it sit for a bit.

tom p.
06-24-2004, 07:29 PM
it`s the most durable hi-carnauba content wax I`ve sampled and therefore have labelled it the Heavy Duty Carnauba `cause it is.

kpounds
06-25-2004, 05:00 AM
I`ve tried quite a few waxes (including Megs #16, S100, NXT) and my hands down favorite is still Blitz Wax. For ease of application, gloss! and durability its #1 with me.

ALAN81
06-25-2004, 06:57 AM
BLITZ is a great wax except it collects dust.Its easy on and easy off and it has durability

rd_volvo
06-25-2004, 07:57 AM
My hands down favorite.

Can`t duplicate the deep polyurethane look I get with Omega Glaze and Blitz with any other system I`ve tried.

- Great durability and longevity.

- Dust attraction diminishes after a wash or two.

- Slickness lasts.

- Holds up well to extreme heat.

- Very unique look.

To eleviate trim stain just apply Blitz leaving about an inch unapplied at each seam or trim. When you buff Blitz this void area will be covered by moved wax.

Lowejackson
06-25-2004, 12:46 PM
I am still a big fan of Blitz, it is not as fashionable as it once was but it is still my favourite wax.