PDA

View Full Version : Sonus QD

Jesstzn
06-23-2004, 10:45 PM
I was sent a small sample od Sonus QD to use on SG .. I kind of liked the feel and wonder if it would be a good general all round QD and suitable for a #16 topped sealant like SG or Zaino.

6cyl's_of_fury
06-23-2004, 11:00 PM
In a word yes.

Sunus QD works well with sealants and waxes alike :xyxthumbs

Gonzo
06-24-2004, 05:41 AM
I`ve only used it on top of KSG and UPP and between layers of same. It revitalizes the awesome shine they produce. Sorry have no experience over wax. Last year when I was using Souveran over AIO, I used Pinnacle Crystal Mist - it has some carnuba in it and got equally pleasing results.

roadman
06-24-2004, 08:07 AM
I have both Sonus QD products, the Carnauba Spritz is designed to be used w/ S100, #16 and other Carnauba waxes. The Acrylic Spritz is for use with SG, EX-P, WG or non-Carnauba toppers.

Each is excellant when used as a QD

Big Leegr
06-24-2004, 09:01 AM
I`ve used it on #16, on a black car and I liked it. I liked it lots. I got mine last year, so I don`t know if it`s the same formulation as now, since they have a carnauba one and an acrylic one (I have the acrylic). At the time, David B. said it would work fine on waxes like P21S. This QD is one of the few that I really don`t have any worries about micromarring the paint.