PDA

View Full Version : ATTACKED by SSR1

imported_gsrjedi
06-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I recently received my bottle of SSR1 and am anxiously awaiting Saturday to try use both it and 2.5. Today, I was a little bored and decided I`d throw some SSR1 & WG on my black 1969 Camaro Z/28 model car. I shook the SSR1, popped the little tab, and suddenly I`m being assaulted by a sweet smelling pink liquid. My Jedi reflexes allowed me to duck and avoid the polish hitting my face, but there is a line of pink liquid going up the right side of my shirt. The horror.

Nick Chronis
06-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Yep, Steve from PB has this HORRIBLE habit of actually filling up the bottles right to the very top. The nerve!! :) How did the products work out for you. I actually tested the SS2 2.5 and SSR1 today on a panel. Very impressed. The 2.5 did a great job on some nasty swirls. The SSR1 was as smooth as butter and stayed pretty wet for a long time. Easy to work in.

imported_gsrjedi
06-24-2004, 06:35 PM
I`ll be using them for real on my car hopefully Saturday. I just put some on a model car cause I was bored. There was some slight swirls in the car and the SSR1 did a good job of eliminating most.

imported_DennisA
06-24-2004, 07:05 PM
What. No pics? :o