PDA

View Full Version : Terry/MF & Fabric softener...

Silli
06-23-2004, 04:34 AM
Okay, as I mentioned in another thread that I detailed my sisters car yesterday. I asked her if she would wash my terry- and MF towels in return. I told not to use any fabric softener.

She called today and told me her boyfriend had thrown them in the washingmachine and washed them for me, but he had used a fabric softener. I know it`s bad for the towels, they will smear etc..

I told she should wash them again without a fabric softener and they might be okay.

Will my towels be ruined for the rest of their lives, or will they be okay after the rewash?

Thanks,

Silli:angry

Nick Chronis
06-23-2004, 07:30 AM
They should be totally fine after a good wash. My wife did the same thing to me after I warned her repeatedly. She actually washed my terry and MF towels together. Needless to say I spent have a day removing lint off of the MFs. You`d think they know by now :)

Silli
06-23-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by NickC

They should be totally fine after a good wash. My wife did the same thing to me after I warned her repeatedly. She actually washed my terry and MF towels together. Needless to say I spent have a day removing lint off of the MFs. You`d think they know by now :)

Ooops.. Looks like I`m finding another problem after the other one is solved :D

Oh well, I`ll have something to busy myself with when watching tv today... ;)

Thanks for the answer, good to know that they`ll be allright. The only decent MF towel down here is the Meg`s Ultimate Wipe and it`s a 20$ a piece.. Could have been a pretty expensive wash!