PDA

View Full Version : Question for Zaino Users

rgilbert24
06-21-2004, 10:24 PM
I have a spray bottle of Z6 for quick detailing. Its like GOLD up in Canada and not that easy to get locally. For removing dust or light rain marks I would prefer to use something more readily available. I Have Mothers`s quick detailer and it seems to do a good job. Is it OK to use on a zaino finish?

chris0626
06-22-2004, 02:21 AM
My Zaino distributor told me -- when I was first getting into the Z system -- to "apply it as if it were liquid gold," because it costs about that much. He was right. Even though I`m in the U.S., where it doesn`t cost as much as it costs you, I find that the tiniest, most frugal spritzing brings the shine out in my Zaino in a way that just makes her sing. Since following his advice, a bottle of Z6 generally lasts me nearly a year. That`s a pretty good investiment, in my view.

I can`t speak to the technical/chemical issues in your question. I hear from folks that all the Zaino products are made to interact "just so," but I don`t know about that.

If it were I, and if you love your Zaino-shine like I love mine, I`d just use the Z6 -- as frugally as Zaino reps recommend -- and enjoy the results.

mgk65
06-22-2004, 07:05 AM
If you want to make the Z6 last longer, you can dilute it 1:1 with distilled water.