PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor converted!

Pages : [1] 2

Deanski
06-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Well, several weeks ago I dropped off a "care package" for my neighbor who is a Zaino user and owns a nice black Z06 Vette.

The package included 1Z Perls Shampoo and a can of Souveran Paste along with the info on the products use.

Well the wife came out with the package and said that her husband was just floored by the effects of both Perls and Souveran. The Souveran topped Zaino black Z06 was just a pool of deep wetness as she put it.

As she was going to return it, she said that she did not get the chance to use it on her boxter or Benz SUV. So being the nice guy, I told her to keep it and try it on her Boxter.

Regards,

Deanski

ZaneO
06-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Good work! I`m getting really sick of these Zainoholics. Wish somebody would let me try out some Souveran.

Deanski
06-21-2004, 10:52 PM
I`ll tell you... Souveran topped Zaino looks just stunning! I did it to my SC430. After Zaino, it looked bright but lacked depth. So, after hearing about "topping" different products I gave it a try. After all, if I did not like it, I could still have the Zaino under it.

That`s all I needed.. Man did it change the effect! From that point, I`ve gone to Wolfgang with very nice results topped with Souveran. Souveran is like magic on red!

The owner of the Z06 was just so stunned by the effects of Souveran that he was ordering it when his wife came out with my container of it. That`s when I said for them to keep using it, try it on the Boxter (another Zaino treated finish) and her `Benz SUV. I also told them to wait 24 hours after 1st coat, then apply another one as long as it`s clean and see what she thinks then. It`s OK I told her, I have another container of it along with the QD Crystal Mist I`m trying out. DAmn, still waiting for the 1Z Lackfinish QD spray. It should ship soon I hear!

With the addition of 1Z Perls to wash, it is one damn fine combo! Really nice stuff that Perls!

Nothing wrong with Zaino, it`s just several people who just don`t get that trying another product or topping it will not kill them. But, if they like it that`s fine too, they need to understand that if they have not tried a product correctly first B4 then why state an opinion that Zaino is far better then whatever products out today. Hell I still play with Zaino, just don`t stare too long at the bottle... remember Holloween II "Silver Shamrock" masks?:)

Hopefully this weekend I`ll see her doing the Boxter and topping it with the Souveran. She also loves the way it smells as well!

Maybe one day I`ll get it back and when I do I`ll have to send you a PM so maybe you can give it a try too.

Regards,

Deanski

Scottwax
06-21-2004, 11:00 PM
I have to agree, there is nothing quite like Souveran on black or red. I keep a jar handy as an extra cost option for my customers.

ZaneO
06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
That`s awesome. Which do you like better Zaino/Souveran, Wolfgang/Souveran, or AIO/Souveran? Do you have any pics of your red car?

Deanski
06-21-2004, 11:12 PM
So far it`s been Wolfgang/Souveran. However, as long as a finish is 100% perfect and at least 2 coats of Zaino is on it topping it gives you the best combo in one different way. In that what I mean is that with Zaino`s ultra clear sealant adds to the Souveran`s action in depth. Zaino/Souveran is very clear and deep.

Wolfgang also a good sealant, just does not have the clarity as Zaino/Klasse, but still gives a nice deep shine on it`s own. Adding Souveran just deepens it. Not quite as clear/deep, but still wet as all hell.

I have several pics in the gallery and the one under my sig. At that time it was Zaino and one coat of Souveran.

Regards,

Deanski

ZaneO
06-21-2004, 11:16 PM

imported_NHBFAN
06-23-2004, 10:51 PM
Wished one of my neighbors would drop off some 1Z Perls Shampoo and a can of Souveran Paste!

imported_edschwab1
06-24-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Deanski

The package included 1Z Perls Shampoo and a can of Souveran Paste along with the info on the products use.

Where do you live, as I want to be your neighbor, so I can receive house warming gifts like this.

Seriously, this is cool for giving the neighbors the opportunity try new stuff.

Eric

Deanski
06-24-2004, 07:24 PM

Another neighbor got some NXT wax, another got clay, FD, and sample of PB EX.

Just sent "Souvent" two 8oz squeeze bottles...

One was DACP and the other SFP.

He has a post in Autopia University:

Damage (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39849)

Waiting to hear if he got the package.

Regards,

Deanski

Bill D
06-24-2004, 07:26 PM
He he, must be Christmas in June and you`re Santa ;) :xyxthumbs

imported_Larry A
06-24-2004, 08:02 PM
Hows Signature compared to Souveran ?

Deanski
06-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Signature is used mostly for light and metallic colors.

I got one of those small Signature cans when they released it.

Seeing that I only have a Red finish and one of my neighbors wife`s car is silver metallic and he is also "studying the Autopian way" as I instructed him on, now his black Toyota Pick-Up is just wet looking as hell! He learned how to clay, polish by hand and layer some Souveran on it.

He used the Sig on the wifes car and sure enough, brings out the flake and made it look as if it was 3 feet deep! Really nice effect!

Soon, I`ll have everyone or damn close in our condo association hooked!

Motley Crue had Dr. Feel Good... Well, that`s why I`m Dr. Shine!:D

Let`s see if I can talk the board into letting me keep some of my canopies up for Autopian newbies here! Real pita putting them up & down so often.

Right now I just assisted one other neighbor who had someone scratch the side of his blue Dodge P/U truck. He got his Paintscratch pens and did it, but built it up too high. I had to take it down with the rotary and a cutting pad, and still some up too high, so it`s off next to wetsand. He wants a PC, so I told him, use mine to get the feel and if you really want one, then order one. I`ve given him several Pakshak towels and an ExcelDetail one. This way, he has at least several good MF`s and sees/feels the difference!

I`m always willing to help those wishing to have their cars to look like my SC430. Not to say it`s perfect, far from it now.. cobwebs all over under the nice Wolfgang/Souveran. Sure, from 2 feet + away it looks stunning. Get close and say huuhhhh.

Regards,

Deanski

petraidm
06-25-2004, 07:10 AM
Have you every put signature / souveran side by side on a black or red car? Can you really see a difference. I have signature since 2 of 3 cars I own are light colored metallic. I also have a black car but not sure if it would be worth adding souveran to my stash of products which includes P21S ans Signature already.

Glossequation
06-25-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Deanski

I told her to keep it and try it on her Boxter.

Regards,

Deanski

he he...