PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

Wasatch
06-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Which method do you use to apply your interior products on your dash?

Which method do you use to apply your tire products with?

imported_jaobrien6
06-21-2004, 06:17 PM
1. Spray on MF cloth, spread on dash, flip or turn cloth and buff off. When I spray, I`ll usually hold the cloth down in the footwell to minimize overspray.

2. Spray product (or pour depending on what product i`m using) onto EO tire swipe sponge and wipe it onto the tire. Depending on the product and the look i`m going for, sometimes I`ll come back with a terry towel and buff of the excess.

ALAN81
06-21-2004, 06:36 PM
INTERIOR...............spray a lot on mf then back and forth on dash i like a lot of product.....................................for tires I use STONERS and just spay it on the tires

imported_Macgirl
06-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Microfiber Applicator on the dash - spray app. with 303 and wipe on then buff dry

EO Tire Swipe - spray sponge with 1Z Tiefen apply to tire wait 2-3 minutes then buff vigoriously.

Step back and enjoy.

blazer95
06-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Dash- same as jaobrien6.

Tires- I have a long strip of cardboard that p wrap around the top of the tire to eliminate overspray into the fenderwell or on my fenderflares. I also have a wheelshield to keep spray off the wheel. I usually let it sit overnight and buff off in the morning.

I have all-terrain tires on both vehicles so spraying is the only way to get an even coat between the tread blocks of the tire.

blazer95