PDA

View Full Version : Was attacked by soda

SK2003TypeS
06-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Ugh...was the victum of a coke splatter last night. I come out to my car to find a soda cup rolling around on the ground near my car (it was windy). Then I realized that there was coke all over the hood, front bumper, passengerside qtr panel, windshield and sideview mirror. With not a perp in sight, I rinsed down the violated areas with some water I had in my trunk. My emergency car care kit was at home, go figure. Apparantly the cup or ice was able to do some damage as I now have some scratches to take care of. Only thing keeping me in one piece was that I put some NXT on the car a couple of weeks ago. So I ended up washing my car in the moonlight last night. I had a nice corner spot and probably the cleanist car in the area. Maybe that`s why they picked on me. People can be so mean sometimes !! Just venting, ARGH !!! :mad:

andriver
06-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Sorry about the mishap. You are right, sometimes having a nice detailed car works against you. Go figure.

imported_eggroll
06-14-2004, 11:05 AM
No good jealous ```````s...

Aurora
06-14-2004, 12:47 PM
This being autopia, I`ll say that is MEAN. They`ll get theirs.

ericthebikeman
06-14-2004, 01:19 PM
I feel your pain.

Something similar happened to me, someone threw a can of diet pepsi on my car. No major damage, just a 3mm chip on the paint that was easily patched. I also noticed a little bit of etching where the coat of Klasse may have been thin, but it wasn`t deep.

PiPpY
06-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Someone poured a milk shake on my hood at Bass Pro Shops about 4 years ago.

It was chocolate and went into all the cracks.

It took me an hour just to get the sticky off of the car.

Sportsman+messing with my car=not the greatest idea ;)

I am glad I never found out who did it. :mad:

rathi60
06-14-2004, 09:30 PM
These people are called "Losers" and "Low life". Sorry to hear this.