PDA

View Full Version : Grrr....

MattZ28
06-13-2004, 04:24 PM
So I just got home after picking up a bottle of Eagle One WET car wash, I pull the car into the garage, and my dad is standing there doing something. I get out, say hey and stuff. He takes my wheel brush and goes "is this for dusting off your rear bumper?" (the car was pretty dirty)

I laughed because I thought he was kidding (who could do such a thing!?)...I turn to put my Eagle One on the shelf, and he wiped my filthy rear bumper with my wheel brush! I of course ran over and stopped him and explained to him that it`s for scrubbing WHEELS ONLY, and to never do it again :nono

Luckily there`s no scratches, and my PC is coming in 3 days anyways.... :sosad

imported_Unreal
06-13-2004, 04:27 PM
:scared :shocked That could have been ugly

I am sure I would have had a stern :argue with my father had he done that.

MattZ28
06-13-2004, 04:33 PM
LOL, well no damage was done...I caught him fairly early. I honestly thought he was joking around because he always jokes about messing up my car because he knows how anal I am. "Matt tomorrow I`m going to wake up at 6am and take your car on the highway while it`s raining out"

"Matt I`m going to take your car when you`re sleeping down a muddy road"

bla bla bla....

As long as no damage was done and he knows to never ever do it again in the future, I won`t get mad...lol

ALAN81
06-13-2004, 08:09 PM
PEOPLE should learn NOT to touch any detailing tools in your garage.That is a house rule here

imported_gsrjedi
06-13-2004, 11:30 PM
On Friday, I had to drive through a non-paved area on my way to work, and hadn`t yet washed the dust off. So yesterday my 15 year old cousin was at my house and starts to wipe the dust off the spoiler with his hand. Needless to say I grabbed his hand and told him to stop. I said that`s how scratches happen, and he said no it isn`t, like he really didn`t know you could cause damage by doing that.

Aurora
06-13-2004, 11:44 PM
I never thought about this stuff before joining this site, so I try to be understanding when my better half lays her purse on the hood or roof. She`s even done some teasing, dancing and rolling over the hood. First I was like:shocked, but then I was like:xyxthumbs :bow (not a thumb). Little cousins drawing on it cause it`s got some dust and pollen.