PDA

View Full Version : What`s the latest on "100%" cotton chenelle wash mitts

JDM99
06-11-2004, 08:16 PM
I was in pep boys today and saw some turtle wax chenelle wash mitts. Felt real soft, but of course I did not buy them. Need to check here first :) I had some viking mitts that are nearing their end of life. Did a search and MAN :eek: there was a lot on the "100% cotton or not". Was a little scared to hear about the viking situation when it was discovered they might not be 100%. So, do we have a reliable source for 100%. I`m also thinking of trying sheepskin, as i have never tried them. I`m also wondering since my car is silver, do I need to be as concerned with this as I am.

ALAN81
06-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I love the sheepskin mits very happy

MattZ28
06-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ALAN81

I love the sheepskin mits very happy

Ditto...my 100% cotton mitt went in the trash. :up

JasonD
06-12-2004, 09:45 PM
I have both, sheepskin and 100% cotton. I use the sheepskin on cars that I`m just doing a quick wash on that don`t need any scrubing or polishing of any kind. On the other hand, if I plan on doing any polishing and the car is REALLY dirty, the sheepskin doesn`t get enough dirt off, so I opt for the cotton. Sometimes my sheepskin can`t even get off dried bird droppings, so having a cotton one on hand at all times isn`t a bad idea.