PDA

View Full Version : Need a Detailer in Toronto ASAP

Young_Stallion
06-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Need one in Toronto ASAP - remove swirls, the whole deal.

Please let me know ASAP

eShine
06-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Paul, what do you need!? I have the supplies if your in a rut. Your welcome to come by and use anything you need. Trying to get something ready for the Show? I have DACP, Porter Cable, Pads.....

Chris Pace

Young_Stallion
06-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Damn, I wish I knew this in advance. Really wanted to polish the swirls out....we will talk at the show.

I put on 2 Coats of AIO and Will do 2 Coats of SG....that should HELP how bad the paint was.

ResidualFreedom
06-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey Hey Hey, what show??

Let your fellow GTA`er in?

Side note: my PC arrive today, and 5 gal. of tire dressing is on it`s way.:bounce

eShine
06-11-2004, 11:22 AM
residualfreedom, Paul is in the GTA and I am in the Niagara Region. We will both be at the GTAMC BBQ at the Oakville Ford Plant this Sunday. Read about at www.gtamc.com I will be a vendor at the show.

Chris Pace

ResidualFreedom
06-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Nice I will be there.... What`s your vendor name, I would like to introduce myself.. By the way, one of the sponcers, NoyzBoyz, do horrible work and are complete butchers... They screwed up my former viechle sooo bad it actually made me sell it. Started cutting and welding things I told them not to do. Totally screwed my warranty, they ruined my cat, and cut the cat up so bad it couldn`t be returned for the warranty on the cat, even though all cats are covered for a certian ammount of kms. once you butcher it , the warranty kind of goes away.. Terrible customer service, they think they "deserve" customers, and don`t have to worry about customer service because most customers are a one-time-buy..

ah well $2500.00 later I learned my lesson, I guess sometimes you have to learn that way no matter how hard to "try" to prepare.

I actually have a pretty straight foward lagal case against them, have multiple lawer friends over 50 years experience combined. I am honestly just glad to be rid of that viechle, and wash my hands from it.

Any way didn`t meant to blab, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Do they sell much high quality product there, or is it just a show. I guess I will get the answer when I find out what kind of vendor you r. Later

eShine
06-11-2004, 12:19 PM
I can`t advertise on this board so I PM`ed you our vendor name and address!

Chris Pace

ResidualFreedom
06-11-2004, 01:03 PM
I can understand no advertizing, but not to be able to give out your business name?... Is this like being on a gameshow , "I work for a insurance company with a gheko as the mascott, but I can`t mention the name"

wow tight restrictions here.. ah well thanks forthe PM, I`ll check it out.