PDA

View Full Version : Please advise me on best choice for waxing my black car.

digitalduck
06-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Ok, first..im new to this..thsi will be my first wax job...except for the time i recently tried using my meg #7 thinking it was wax since the guy and autozone told me it was and I tried using it...that didnt work out so well..when i just used that....anyway...im wiser now.....

Please explain this....ok, I purchased today the Meguire step 1 and 2 of their 3 step thing. I will use NXT for the 3rd step. All of which i havent opened yet...

Then someone told me to use

Meguire #9 swirl remover for the polish and

NXT

then Meguire #26 after the wax.

Not being sure I picked up the step 1 and 2 since ive read good things from this combination..

However, I took a look in my trunk and remembered I had that bottle of Meguire #7 glaze that doesnt work well as a wax (I didnt know...I do now) that i could still use and would save me some money if I went that route...

but could I still use the #7 with the step 1 and 2 and Nxt? FOrgive me if thats a dumb quiestion.....or since i have the #7 would it be best to take back the step 1 and 2 and maybe NXT and get Meg #9 then wax and then #7 or #26 or wherever it would fit in? Thanks :)