PDA

View Full Version : The end of The Fuzz???

Pages : [1] 2

The Fuzz
10-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Would the Fuzz still be the Fuzz without the mullet?? I feel like Sampson. How can I cut the source of my smooooooothness? I`ve found a lady who thinks I would be smoother without the mullet. This is one fine lady, but I don`t know if I can lose the power of the mighty mullet for her. Is she Miss Right or is she just Miss Right Now? I don`t know... but I do know that the mullet has to stay. What would you do? Would you cut the mullet for a lady?

mtodde
10-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Smoothness is in the eye of the beholder.

If she`s a keeper I`d get rid of it. If she isn`t, then cut your losses now.

You can always grow another mullet.

CharlesW
10-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Would you cut the mullet for a lady?Absolutely. If it doesn`t work out, you can always grow another mullet.

And it probably isn`t going to be a long term thing. If she is wanting to change you and control you, she is most likely going to be "Miss Right Now". That isn`t always a bad thing either.

Charles :)

The Fuzz
10-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Your advice carries some weight with me, Charles. I`ll consider it. Not that I won`t do my best to swing her the other way, of course. :naughty Maybe if I envoke the full power of the mullet then I can change her mind. I had better go prepare myself. I`ve got a date with a lady tonight and I need to get smooooooooooooth. :naughty

rabbi
10-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey smoothman you know what to do.My opinion is :rabbi

bigron62
10-09-2004, 02:50 PM
fuzz dont do it. the mullet is what keeps this site respectable.. we tremble at the thought of being axed by the mighty mullet ......

clean4u
10-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Absolutely. If it doesn`t work out, you can always grow another mullet.

And it probably isn`t going to be a long term thing. If she is wanting to change you and control you, she is most likely going to be "Miss Right Now". That isn`t always a bad thing either.
:yeah
Charles :)
Couldnt had said it any better Charles

JaredPointer
10-09-2004, 06:35 PM
What`s it like to have a date? I wouldn`t know.....I need to take some smoothness lessons from you obviously.

The Chee
10-09-2004, 06:56 PM
With or without the mullet, you`re still the epitome of smoothness , best of luck Fuzz ;)

jaybs02
10-09-2004, 07:18 PM
With or without the mullet, you`re still the epitome of smoothness , best of luck Fuzz ;)
:yeah

Are you sure is not The Fuzz that makes the mullet smoothe ;)

awd330
10-09-2004, 08:03 PM
The Fuzz would be smooooooooth with any hair style. Besides, one should always listen to a lady. :-p :D

6cyl's_of_fury
10-09-2004, 10:06 PM
The end of The Fuzz???

Dont think of it as an ending, but as a new beginning! http://www.detailcity.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif

And as stated above, the Fuzz would be a smooth character with the ladies, mullet or not! And prehaps the mullet is holding you back from attaining ultra smooothness? You may find that a mulletless Fuzz will catch the eye of even more ladies ( if thats possible?!? )........

Big Leegr
10-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Dont think of it as an ending, but as a new beginning! http://www.detailcity.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Oooooo! Multi-faceted Fuzz! Phoenix Fuzz? (rising from the ashes allusion)

Oh come on. As Charles said-She`s trying to change you. What`s she willing to do to get you Mullet-less? (assuming you can tell us here :naughty )

keeotee
10-09-2004, 10:56 PM
This is a tough dilema for you Fuzz. One possible solution would be to take it a little slower...

and just cut off one side of your mullet and see how things progress from there.

norahcrv
10-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Oh, a Fuzz
With a buzz?
How short should you go,
I really don`t know!

I`d be taking it slow and real easy if she`s trying to change your hair! Next thing you know, she could be after you to get rid of the b_____n` Camaro!
But then again, if you`re ready for a change, then maybe`s it`s time to try a "different" approach, still smoooooooooooooooth, but different.
Norah