PDA

View Full Version : Sunscreen!

Buick_guy
06-08-2004, 04:10 PM
I was at a baseball game today because I was placed in Advanced Placement, and had my exam. ( Which I got 98% on BTW). Well, it was really hot, and some of my chick friends were putting on sun screen lotion. Well they happend to squirt the stuff all over me, and proceed to smear it around. I got some in my hands, and then leaned over to the plastic seat infront of my to wipe it off.

Well I noticed that it was very nice and dark, and shiny where I had placed the lotion, and I thought that I would try it on the Blazer`s front bumper when I got home.

Well I tried it and WOW!!! it looked amazing.

Is this stuff ok to use, since it`s cheap, and it works better than any protectant I`ve ever used.

It also protects agains UV rays and all that other fun stuff.

zzyyzx
06-08-2004, 05:04 PM
I don`t really think sunscreen is formulated for cars. Will it hurt, possibly not. But a lot of the protectants out there contain UV protection. I`m going to guess that the sunscreen will eventually attract dust and remain fairly oily.

kevmo327
06-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Good point about it attrracteing dirt...just look at the lid and top of any sunscreen bottle that has been aroubnd for any length of time and it is filthy with grit and buldup