PDA

View Full Version : After many years

Pages : [1] 2

imported_SouthernZ71
06-07-2004, 05:51 PM
of saying "Damn that sucks" when I see someone get their vehicle keyed.....it has happened to me.... Most of the lines aren`t bad, however I am going to need to wetsand/colorsand and use touch-up paint on some...

Below are before and after with yellow pad and DACP...

imported_SouthernZ71
06-07-2004, 05:53 PM
after with DACP

imported_SouthernZ71
06-07-2004, 05:54 PM
other door before

imported_SouthernZ71
06-07-2004, 05:56 PM
after DACP

c.cmbrodbeck@su
06-07-2004, 06:04 PM
here, here...

how could anyone do that, hear the sound of the key on the car and continue to do it?!

It`s beyond me...

-Chad.

imported_Sullybob
06-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Sorry to hear about this. It just pisses me off. Immature vandalistic punks!

ben54
06-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Never understood the point of keying someone`s car. Good effort on lessening the impact.

andriver
06-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Nice improvement. Sorry about the experience.

General Lee
06-07-2004, 08:05 PM
I think it all boils down to jealousy. Someone sees a nice car and can`t stand the fact that they don`t or can`t have one so......

Probably not the case all the time but probably most.

foris2
06-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I agree with General Lee - it mainly deals with envy and jealousy of a nice looking ride. There probably is a special place in hell for those who key automobile. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

BlueRanger
06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
WHY?!??!?!?! Thats all I wanna know.....I`m so scared now if I get my new trundra......Im sorry man, hope that can be hidden at least somewhat.....

Jesstzn
06-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by General Lee

I think it all boils down to jealousy. Someone sees a nice car and can`t stand the fact that they don`t or can`t have one so......

Dunno about the can`t have one part .. everyone starts out with the same opportunity .. some make the most of it and end up with the toys .

My 93 Silverado was keyed and fortunatly $100 deductable covered it ...

Yes.. there is a place in hell..

wash-girl
06-07-2004, 10:37 PM
My condolences. That`s a great Jeep in a beautiful color, and I was really impressed with your last set of detailing pics. It`s not easy to keep our big ol` ZJs lookin` that nice this many years down the road. For someone to do this is just....unacceptable. I can`t imagine how I would feel in your place.

AdvonspaanDC5
06-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

There is a special place in hell for anyone that keys a car...

im sure there is... they probably use a special pike made out of lava and they get keyed on their body eternally in pain.

imported_Yosemite Dan
06-07-2004, 11:03 PM
I was one of the fortunate few who actually saw the guy who keyed my 1st car years back in a nightclub parking lot. I was young, stupid and full of testosterone so to put it mildly I rather forcefully made him see the error of his ways and yeah it felt really good. He also offered to pay on the spot for the damage although somehow I think he knew he didn`t have much choice. I really thought he overpaid but who am I to argue.

Sorry to hear about it. I know how pissed off I get with door dingers so to have some punk purposely do it just makes you think how pathetic his life must be.