PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Method of Buffing off Stuff

Prometheus
06-06-2004, 11:41 AM
So, i know everybody has their favorite way of buffing off wax and sealants. What do you guys like? Microfiber, terry cloth, flannel, diaper material, loin cloths, whatever... I just wanna know what you use.

ALAN81
06-06-2004, 12:03 PM
A VERY THICK (PLUSH)MF TOWEL the only way

MSOsr
06-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Ultimate wipe from Mequiars or the bonnet from same

Accumulator
06-07-2004, 10:41 AM
MF- either towels or bonnets, and either plush or suede-style depending on what I`m buffing off.

chris0626
06-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Since buying some Autopia Concours Buffing Towels a year-plus ago, that`s now all I use for buffing off Zaino/Klasse or for QDing. Yes, I suppose I could have voted in the "MF" category, but the Autopia & DFTowel buffing towels seems to me to be in a league of their own.

du3ce
06-09-2004, 12:51 AM
mF

scottabir
06-09-2004, 02:18 AM
I have to agree with Lynn...those towels are just plain awesome!

audio1der
06-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Any carnauba wax gets buffed of with a terry towel, but all QD`s go on/off with MF; just seems to work best for me.

The best of both worlds!:D

Spilchy
06-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lynn

Since buying some Autopia Concours Buffing Towels a year-plus ago, that`s now all I use for buffing off Zaino/Klasse or for QDing. Yes, I suppose I could have voted in the "MF" category, but the Autopia & DFTowel buffing towels seems to me to be in a league of their own.

Try the new Sonus yellow towel! Talk about a league of their own. I bought 4 of them.

The CBT`s for me have all come apart because if you hit a corner or an emblem, they fray like mad. I love the feel, but they are too delicate in that regard. However I still use them often. It`s just the construction I`m down on.

I really love my Magic Towels, Blue Perls and Khakis over the others like Pak Shak, Excel, Meguiars and Vipers.

audipower
07-23-2004, 12:29 AM
Microfiber everything! Here`s a good place where you can get microfiber bayonets and wash mit for a good price. The cheapist I`ve found and I`ve used them for 6 applications and they look great.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/microfiber-products-online/automotive-care.html