PDA

View Full Version : Results: #9,#3,#26

jepetto
06-05-2004, 07:52 AM
Guys,

We bought my wife a new 05 Outback. Selling her 96 ourselves as the dealer insulted us with their offer. It`s the child hauler and as such gets a lot of abuse. Plus it`s close to 10 years old.

I used this as a good excuse to get the PC buffer I`ve wanted. Started off with the #9 and a white pad. Then moved to the #3 with a white pad, then used the #26 with they grey pad. For a white car I think it looks pretty good. don`t know if I want to go to a three step every time, but the results are hard to beat. Looks like a new car (almost). And a white car to me just doesn`t pop as much as a darker color. And this car looks wet.

Having a hard time wanting to sell her. We brought our daughter home in that car. A lot of great memories. Don`t reall need to sell. Might be my excuse if the offers aren`t what we want. :)

Already put a coat of NXT on her 05. Waiting to test the durability before I decide if I`ll keep using it.

John

General Lee
06-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Got some pics?? You may not like the durability Of NXT.

imported_edschwab1
06-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Sounds like you did good work. Pictures would be helpful. Why are do you want to sell 96 OBW (first year of the real OBW), besides you have a new OBW. The new Legacy/OB`s are really nice looking. Did you purchase the new OBW XT?

Eric

Aurora
06-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Since you got a PC, try it for the applying of NXT and see if it makes a difference as some people have had results comparable to a full-on detail by this alone. Good luck in your selling or not selling!

jepetto
06-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Guys the Digital is down. Won`t stay on.

We didn`t get the XT. Too much $$$$ and they didn`t have one anyway. (Thank Goodness)

We don`t really need 3 vehicles and it would be nice to replace some of our savings we used to buy this one. Although it wouldn`t break my heart if we didn`t sell.

Did my 97 F150 Extended Cab today. Used AIO then topped with P21S. Wanted to get something on it before I have to leave on a 3 week work trip tomorrow. Used way too much AIO!! Hard as heck to get off. The P21S was a breeze though. Looks pretty good, hope it`ll last a while. But It`ll be parked in the shade at least.

Here`s a pic of the 05 we took before tha camera broke............

John