PDA

View Full Version : Weird observation w/ TropiCare

JaCkaL829
06-05-2004, 12:19 AM
I was just at my cousin`s house and we were talking about whens the next time we`d be doing his explorer. He did find one thing strange since we detailed his truck about a month ago. The TropiCare seems to just be appearing on the truck as white. Its as if we didnt buff it out at all. At first I figured it was just around the trim, but there were spots were it was all paint, like his lower fender. I found this very strange, has this happened to anyone else?

JayC
06-05-2004, 02:10 AM
How did you apply it?

I used to see this sometimes with various products when I was applying them by hand. Guess I`d get it on a little thick and it seemed like streaks of the products would show up later even after I thought I had gotten it all off. Since I switched to a PC for application, I really havent seen this and Ive used NXT, EXP, Tropicare and a couple of other products.

JaCkaL829
06-05-2004, 09:12 AM
He applied it by hand..I guess he was applying a little to thick.

JayC
06-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Could be the problem then.. like I said, Ive never seen it since switching to a PC and Ive even used the same products with the PC and they didnt do it. Its just a lot eaiser to get thin, consistent coats with a PC.