PDA

View Full Version : Can Z6 be used as QD with Zaino

imported_JoganJani
06-03-2004, 02:43 PM
I`ve used all Zaino products on my car exterior and wondered what I can use for QD for in between washes? Can Z6 be used as QD? Will be expensive but what the heck? I`ve used it with mixing with water in the past.

imported_Luster
06-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Z6 ranks number 1 (possibly 2) on my list of QD`s.

Very slick finish, very shiny, a pleasant aroma.

The price? Cut it 50/50 with distilled water.... Works great. 2 bottles for the price of one.

topnotchtouch
06-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Not to add any confusion here but, couldn`t you also call Z6 a "booster" as well?

Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean is the first detailing spray designed to be a quick detailer and a polish enhancement in one. Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean detailing spray is a very important component of the Zaino Show Car Polish system. Formulated with the same polymer-based gloss enhancers, Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean dramatically boosts and intensifies all Zaino Show Car Polish finishes.

Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean contains seven optical clarifiers and our unique wet gloss enhancers to increase your car`s wet-looking, mile-deep Show Car Polish shine. We highly recommend it for fast, safe removal of water spots, finger prints and light soil from painted surfaces, without scratching.

Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean forms a tough molecular bond to all Zaino Show Car Polishes to increase gloss, optical clarity, slickness, and protection from the sun and elements.

SK2003TypeS
06-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Z6 ranks number 1 (possibly 2) on my list of QD`s.

Meg`s FI is my #2. If I`m just doing a wash, I`ll usually use FI. I always use z6 between layers.