PDA

View Full Version : New MF at Wa***rt

unclearty
04-11-2003, 11:45 AM
While perusing the automotive section this morning, I was hoping to pickup some more cheapie MF`s....when lo and behold....right beside the big box of cheap MF`s...someone had placed a little pile of these olive green MF`s from Excello...called kitchen MF towels. In a 2 pack for $5. 16X24...made in Korea. Thicker and more plush than their cheapies. I bought a pack just to take home and CD test. Will update tomorrow.

CharlesW
04-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by unclearty
While perusing the automotive section this morning, I was hoping to pickup some more cheapie MF`s....when lo and behold....right beside the big box of cheap MF`s...someone had placed a little pile of these olive green MF`s from Excello...called kitchen MF towels. In a 2 pack for $5. 16X24...made in Korea. Thicker and more plush than their cheapies. I bought a pack just to take home and CD test. Will update tomorrow.
So, does no news mean good news?:confused:

unclearty
04-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Seems to be ..good news!. Used them yesterday..mainly to just dry the veh after washing. Woked well..easy to ring out...16X24..nice size, etc. I did wash them last night and put in the drier on low. This am, took them out...them retian their shape...no funny curling of the edges...and they seem softer!
I`ve noticed that the cheap Wa***rt MF`s have already started to fall apart a little..fibers pulling out..edges getting a little ragged. These new ones seem a little more substantial. I`m going back tomorrow to get a few more.

unclearty
04-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Well...if you live in or near Framingham, MASS...don`t go looking for these MF`s...I have them all!!. They also come in beige...they are really located in the kitchen towels section at Wa***rt. They are hanging next to dishwashing towels. They seem to be very nice...not esactly ULTRA`s, but a whole step or two above the cheapie types. I like `em!!

TheCompleteLook
04-16-2003, 02:12 PM
But do they have the pretty flower prints like the regular terry towels in that section? Just kidding! Hey can you post a reply when you find out how long these last? I would rather spend more if these just fall apart quick-like.
Thanks!

unclearty
04-16-2003, 02:57 PM
I have a few that have been through two washes already..they seem to get better! They are soft and are not curling like the TurtleWax MF`s. These feel more like a regular towel ...but very soft. I`m buying more.

Koop
04-16-2003, 06:08 PM
honestlly just call up dwayne at the online store. He will give you some fabulouse mfs that everyone here know are great and they are under 5 bucks! At least if you buy them in bulk.

unclearty
04-17-2003, 08:36 AM
I guess that my point was..that there is an alternative to mail order MF`s. I know when I got bitten, I didn`t always want to order something ..and wait!! I want it now!! I think these are a better alternative to the W****rt cheapie MF`s..no, they`re not as good as Dwayne`s..or the Ultra`s, etc...but in a pinch..they`re pretty good!