PDA

View Full Version : Is it shampoo then water or water then shampoo?

imported_Malachi
06-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I used to poor the shampoo first then water. I would get lots of suds, then it was hard to determine how much water I had really added.

Then it was fill up the bucket with water then add shampoo. Much less suds, I miss the suds.

disasnguy
06-02-2004, 10:50 PM
I don`t think it really matters. Either or you can`t go wrong. The suds are kind of like the beading of water on a freshly waxed car. It`s there purely for aesthetics. Personally I put in the shampoo first and watch the suds. =)

imported_Yosemite Dan
06-02-2004, 11:23 PM
You gotta have suds. It`s like a bubble bath without bubbles. It almost sacrilegeous not to. If I screw up and put water first I put my mitt in and violently shake it and than I`m happy again.

fusionnv
06-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Malachi

I used to poor the shampoo first then water. I would get lots of suds, then it was hard to determine how much water I had really added.

Then it was fill up the bucket with water then add shampoo. Much less suds, I miss the suds.

I use the suds to determine how good the soap is in the water and how nasty the water is. Less suds = less clean water.

ALAN81
06-03-2004, 04:25 PM
shampoo then the water

MattZ28
06-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ALAN81

shampoo then the water

Ditto....or fill 1/3-1/2 then put the car wash soap in, then fill it up the rest of the way.