PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Cleaner Wax

ddolat
06-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Has this product been discontinued? I used to see it at the local stores, but they don`t seem to carry it anymore. Also the Eagle One website no longer lists it.

imported_BretFraz
06-02-2004, 08:50 PM
I assume you mean their paste wax with (or without) cleaner? To my knowledge its (they`re) gone. Prolly going on two years now. You might find some at dollar stores or on dusty shelves of small indy auto parts stores.

Still, there are lots of good carnauba pastes available from folks at Meguiar`s, Mothers, Collinite, 3M, etc. Some offer both with and without cleaners.

ddolat
06-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Yes thats the wax I`m talking about. A friend of mine asked me to pick up some up for him, but I could not find any in the stores that were on my way to his house. Thats pretty much the only wax he uses, and he refuses to try any of the waxes I have. I guess he is going to have to now.

BrianR
06-05-2004, 04:11 PM
i havent seen it in forever

ddolat
06-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know EO Polish and Wax compares to the old Cleaner Wax

ALAN81
06-05-2004, 09:18 PM
WELL price for one Polish Wax is 9.00 around here and gives a deep wet shine harder to work with (my car is black) Cleaner wax was 5.00 around here and had the smell of cleaning chemicles.I used it 3X a year on my wifes 4 Runner and it really didnt have a deep shine.Two totally different looks

ddolat
06-05-2004, 11:15 PM
I have never used the cleaner wax myself, but could you recommend a product that would be similar to it. My friend only waxes his black accord 3 or 4 times a year and pretty much want a cleaner wax that gives similar results. Thanks in advance.