PDA

View Full Version : Black Commuter Car

River Hill
06-01-2004, 08:43 PM
I am currently using Zaino for my 2002 white Ford Excursion and I am really happy with the looks when I am done, even though it is a great deal of work. However I don`t think the Zaino is very durable for a everyday vehicle.

I just purchased a black 2004 Honda Accord. I am looking for a product that will help keep my black Accord shining, but I don`t want to put a great deal of work into it, as it is on the beltway over 100 miles a day. I am looking for something that will protect the paint and keep a long lasting shine. I have not tried but I don`t think those spray on waxes will work.

Any suggestions? I will need a reccomendation on a soap as well.

ZaneO
06-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Zaino is just about the most durable product out there. Only thing that I can think of that close is Klasse AIO and Klasse SG. Do some searches on them.

imported_Yosemite Dan
06-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Yeah you pretty well hit the top of the mountain with Zaino, Klasse is comparable and would be less work although SG can tricky to apply sometimes. SG can be layered and it leaves an excellent shine so that may be best suited for you. Unfortunately if you want both good protection and a great shine you gonna have to work for it. Since you drive your car alot it`s even more important to layer often.

I use P21s car shampoo and I love it. It`s gentle and rinses off well. It`s a little pricey but worth it IMHO.