PDA

View Full Version : did my friends maxima, questions about it

fusionnv
06-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Hey all

Well I did my friends crappy 2000 maxima. Made that puppy look good, but I have some question and I may have learned some stuff. I don`t have any pictures yet because it started to rain really bad right after we applied nxt to half of the car. We went crap!!!! Maybe next wednesday or so it stop raining enough for us to finish up the wax. After washing the car we started to clay the car. We notice damn there is a lot of crap to come off, we ended up using a whole bar of mothers clay. I did notice that there was a lot orange dust that we got from the clay bar. What is that, is that fallout or railrust? I never acutally clayed a car that I guess needed to be clayed really bad. Also it ended up picking up some green dust later on. Any of you guys know wat the hell that stuff is? Also another thing I notice is that there these white spots on the car. (he has a black car) They look like white disc with a bit of haze. Is this the holograms that people talk about from rotary polish damage? If it is, is there a way to remove it? It doesn`t seem to be raised or anything on the paint. It looks more like in the paint. All i know have this one, my friend owes me!