PDA

View Full Version : klasse SG is sticky

bigbluebubbles
05-30-2004, 10:38 PM
ok i did the 2x wash,,,then the p21s paint cleaner by hand ,,,then the klasse AIO X2 wth mY makita DA...it was looking nice and i was feeling good.......then i did a fine coating of klasse SG ...i went all around the truck and then let it dry abit and then buffed off the residue =medium easy..........then i felt the finish and its sticky ...looks reflective somewhat its just sticky..........is this normal does it just need to dry...:scared

LOTA OT
05-30-2004, 10:49 PM
SG should be just as slick as AIO. Perhaps you didn`t let it cure enough (doubtfull since people wipe it on and wipe it off with success), or didn`t completely buff it off.

I`d suggest using a method that works well for me. Use one damp MF to wipe the panel, then follow with a clean dry MF to do the final buff.

Let us know how it turns out

bigbluebubbles
05-30-2004, 10:53 PM
I used the concours pocket sponge app to put it on,,,,,,,I used a concours mf towel to buff it off it is now drying the 24 hours so i will see...

bigbluebubbles
05-30-2004, 11:07 PM
6 hours latter i went and felt it it is now slick

AlanP
05-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by mpauly

I`d suggest using a method that works well for me. Use one damp MF to wipe the panel, then follow with a clean dry MF to do the final buff.

Yes, it`s simple tricks like the above that makes Autopia a valuable site. That two-towel method leaves a stunning, awsome shine and the SG is far easier to take off. :xyxthumbs