PDA

View Full Version : autogeek mf towels?

BMWZ8Bond
05-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Any quality mf towels from autogeek.net? I am making an order for some #16 and since i have to pay for shipping (and i have a 15% off coupon) i want to buy some mf towels. All I really need right now is a big drying towel but i wouldn`t mind some smaller detailing ones. Any of comparable quality to say pakshak?

jstn
05-26-2004, 09:59 PM
i first ordered towels from autogeek, in the same predicament as you, and used them for a while. then i ordered and tried out pakshak towels and since then i have delegated the autogeek mf`s to wheels and doorjams. i am not saying they are bad towels, i just prefer pakshak because of the extreme softness they have.

BillNorth
05-27-2004, 08:11 AM
The autogeek towels I got in my WG kit are really soft. As soft as my pak-shak towels. The autogeek towels are fluffy on both sides as well.

Bill.

roadman
05-27-2004, 08:23 AM
You will get quality products from Autogeek, they have a great rep and will not skimp just to save a buck or two.

Pakshak and Autofiber have great products as well.

imported_memnuts
05-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by BillNorth

The autogeek towels I got in my WG kit are really soft. As soft as my pak-shak towels. The autogeek towels are fluffy on both sides as well.

Bill.

I totally agree. I wish I knew what the brand was. The MF with the WG is a really nice towel.:xyxthumbs

BMWZ8Bond
05-27-2004, 10:52 AM
Something like This

http://www.autogeek.net/cobwafmictow.html

or like this

http://www.autogeek.net/xlarcobwafwe.html

BillNorth
05-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

I totally agree. I wish I knew what the brand was. The MF with the WG is a really nice towel.:xyxthumbs

I was actually suprised at how high of a quality the towels were. I thought they would just be a cheap `throw in` to the WG kit. Luckily I was wrong!

:xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs for Autogeek!!

Big Leegr
05-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

As far as I can tell, from sight only (not verified by anyone at Autogeek/Wolfgang), I would say it`s their Cobra All Purpose Detail Cloth.(Now with over 200,000 strands per square inch!)

roadman
05-27-2004, 08:18 PM
I picked up a Pinnacle kit from Autogeek and it included 2 green Cobra MF towels