PDA

View Full Version : Recent Photo Uploads?

CharlesW
10-05-2004, 02:08 PM
A few photos have been uploaded to the gallery that for some reason are credited to "Unregistered". This is a problem that is being worked on.

If you have uploaded any photos that didn`t show up in your personal gallery, and they ended up as some of the "Unregistered" photos, we will need to delete tham and have you upload them to your gallery again.

Logging in to the main site may not automatically log you into the gallery. Be sure you are logged in to the gallery before you post the photo/photos. That problem is also being worked on.

Let me know any pictures that should be deleted.

Charles

AutopiaAdmin
10-05-2004, 07:44 PM
A few photos have been uploaded to the gallery that for some reason are credited to "Unregistered". This is a problem that is being worked on.

If you have uploaded any photos that didn`t show up in your personal gallery, and they ended up as some of the "Unregistered" photos, we will need to delete tham and have you upload them to your gallery again.

Logging in to the main site may not automatically log you into the gallery. Be sure you are logged in to the gallery before you post the photo/photos. That problem is also being worked on.

Let me know any pictures that should be deleted.

Charles

We have fixed the problem! :bigups

Anyone that wishes to use the gallery or the review software should go to the Detail City homepage http://www.detailcity.com and LOG OUT.

Log back in and try going to the gallery. You should be logged in at the gallery too and should work without any problems.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks!

Dwayne

Luv-N-It
10-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Thanks D,
That was my fix. I thought something was wrong. By the way, I have an aunt that lives in Sarasota. She lives on LaLani I think that is how it is spelled. I make it down once a year. Thanks for the site. It has been great "living" here for the past few weeks. Keep up the great work! :)

CharlesW
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM
There is still one photo that is credited to "Unregistered".
It is Titled: 2000 GMC at 85K miles
The photo description is: My 2000 GMC Sierra at 85K miles. Shine by Zaino
If the correct owner of that picture will PM me, I can put it into the proper members gallery.

Charles

CharlesW
10-07-2004, 10:25 PM
There is still one photo that is credited to "Unregistered".
It is Titled: 2000 GMC at 85K miles
The photo description is: My 2000 GMC Sierra at 85K miles. Shine by Zaino
If the correct owner of that picture will PM me, I can put it into the proper members gallery.

CharlesThe picture was very similar to another one uploaded by TruckTechniques so it is now in his gallery. :)

Charles