PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Raindance Lackfinish ????`s

jmsc
05-25-2004, 10:05 PM
A couple of questions on this product:

1. availibility in USA, size, price and who will carry it?

2. will it be compatible with other sealants e.x. Zaino, Klaase, Wolfgang, Full Molecular Jacket, NXT or only Glanz Wax?

3. will it be compatible with carnauba finishes e.x. P21S, Blitz, Soveran, Harly Waxes?

4. what exactly is Lackfinish e.x. quick detail, spray wax, LSP?

imported_Macgirl
05-25-2004, 10:21 PM
1. Only thing I can tell you for sure is that Detailer`s Paradise (http://www.detailersparadise.com/_System/_AdvancedStore/ProductDetail.asp) has it on their website for preorder to ship early June. Cost is $9.95 for 500ml.

2. & 3. As far as we know it should be compatible with all LSP (last step products), synthetic and carnauba. It`s polymers are like those in Perls. Maybe Mike will chime in with more on that.

4. Lackfinish is a spray and wax product designed to be used on a wet car after its washed. Many who have used the product suggest diluting it 1:1 with distilled water to make it a QD spray. Two products in one a "spray and wax" and a "quick detail spray," to use as you need.

jmsc
05-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Thanks Macgirl and to Mike @ Einszett who E-Mailed me with the answers about the compatibility of Lackfinish.

Looks like it works with everything (sealants, carnaubas, polishes, glazes, windows etc...)

Sounds like a very interesting new product.

Will pre-order some from Detailers.

Deanski
06-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Here`s the latest news on LACKFINISH.....

All pre-orders for Lackfinish placed by 6/2/04 will be shipped to customers by 6/11/04. Customs has taken longer than usual to process this shipment from Germany, but they have finally cleared it. Now that it has cleared Customs, our 1st allocation from this shipment is being shipped inland to us. Although this first shipment is limited in quantity, we anticipate receiving our next, much larger allocation of Lackfinish during the 4th week of June. Therefore, all pre-orders placed on 6/2/04 or later will be shipped as soon as we receive our next allocation in late June.

Here it comes!!!

Regards,

Deanski

imported_Malachi
07-31-2004, 10:18 AM
I bought some from Nick at Detailer`s Paradise (http://www.detailersparadise.com/Splash.asp) where Nick explained to me that the product was designed as a WAUD. That is why he recommends cutting it with water 1-1 to emulated the product`s intent. I really like the clean shine it puts on the car in addition to the small amount of protection that it provides.