PDA

View Full Version : mf`s on autopia

jeff5614
05-25-2004, 04:50 PM
Has anyone tried any of the mf`s available here on autopia and if you have which worked the best for you. I need them for polish and wax removal and drying.

Thanks!

ZaneO
05-25-2004, 05:02 PM
DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!!! This ranks in the top five most talked about topics.

I use the CBT from the Autopia Store and all the towels from www.pakshak.com and love them all.

jeff5614
05-25-2004, 05:25 PM
DID A SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most if not all results speak of pakshak. I was wondering about the towels availabel through autopia. Apparently mf may refer to more than just towels!

Bobby G
05-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Jeff,

Try this:

http://www.autopia.org/review/censura.php?cmd=browse&category_id=28

imported_Macgirl
05-25-2004, 05:45 PM
I`ve used several of the Autopia towels. I love the Concours Buffing Towel, it is different than other towels and is very soft but has a fragile weave to it. It is like a "terry" weave so watch out around emblems and other snag-prone areas. Great for final buffing and QD`ing. I also have used the Ultimate Drying Towel and the new SONUS Der Wunder Drying Towel. Both are wonderful but I think the SONUS towel wicks up water a bit quicker plus it has a nice silky finished edge. I also have the Khaki Towels that I use for QD`ing....they really are hard to stain and move smoothly along the paint without grabbing. Oh, I bought my friend a 3-pack of the Ultimate Detailing Towels and she just loves them, uses them for washing, drying, windows, cleaning the dash, etc. I don`t think you can go wrong by purchasing any of David`s towels, plus their on sale right now. :xyxthumbs

tom p.
05-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Jeff, I can make a strong recommendation for the WW drying towels. I like the more compact size David offers. They`re just right for my style. If you don`t have any WW drying towels, pick a few up...you`ll be pleased.

Vegas1
05-25-2004, 06:03 PM
I purchased both the Ultimate Detailing Towels, and the Concours Buffing Towels about a year ago. Both work excellent and are holding up great.

You can`t go wrong with either one. Excellent values!

jeff5614
05-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Thanks very much for the helpful replies. I`ve placed my order from autopia.