PDA

View Full Version : Boy what a deal I found yesterday!

TurboCat
05-23-2004, 07:38 AM
On Friday I had to work in our Cincinnati office, and stayed with some relatives in West Chester over the weekend. Yesterday I went into the Frontgate Catalog Outlet store (sort of like Sharper Image) and was nosing around. I looked up and there on a shelf was a bottle of shiny green liquid that I know well: P21s Bodywork Conditioning Shampoo! It was priced at $8.00 so I immediately picked that up and continued looking around. Then over by the pool area, lo and behold on another shelf was the complete P21s detailing kit (Carnauba Wax, Paintwork Cleanser, Bodywork Shampoo, Wheel Cleaner and sponge, in the nice carrying case). It was priced at $34. Knowing that the kit normally sells for around $50 bucks I immediately took my bounty to the checkout. Turns out there was an ADDITIONAL 25% off everything in the store that day!

So I ended up paying $26.25 for the kit, and $6.00 for the single bottle of bodywork shampoo. Not a bad haul! :bounce :cool:

imported_Yosemite Dan
05-23-2004, 09:04 AM
Looks like Christmas came early for you. Now if you have any friends or relatives who like to detail and have a birthday coming up get them a kit and it will look like you spent twice as much than you actually did, and you end up getting a $50 gift when your birthday comes up because they`ll feel obligated to.