PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions for what tto use

jeff5614
05-22-2004, 08:43 PM
I have a new carbon gray TSX. It`s garage kept and a daily driver. I`ve had it approximately two months and have clayed and applied Meg`s Gold Class. Ive been reading about other products on the forums and think I might like to give some a try. I was wondering what you would suggest for a deep look that I can apply by hand.

Thanks in advance!

Accumulator
05-22-2004, 08:47 PM
jeff5614- Welcome to Autopia! If it were mine, I think I`d use 1Z`s Metallic Polish or their Wax Polish Soft. These work great by hand. Then top with either 1Z`s Glanz or Meg`s #16.

Jngrbrdman
05-22-2004, 09:08 PM
"deep" is going to be a hard look to get on carbon grey. One of the nice things about that color is that its dark enough to look good but without showing every swirl and scratch. I`ve seen that color look really good using Zaino products and also using Klasse. Really there are just too many products to name that would look great. I think my suggestion is to try Wolfgang products. I have been constantly impressed on every level and with every color when using Wolfgang. I am sure that it would look great on carbon grey as well.

jeff5614
05-23-2004, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the replies. Glanz and Wolfgang were both what I was leaning towards after reading the boards so now it`s time to choose and give it a try. Thanks again and autopia is the best thing since sliced bread!