PDA

View Full Version : PC usage with VC pads??

JaCkaL829
05-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I just got my PC and VC pads from CMA not to long ago. Anyway i`m a little confused with CMA`s website and tutorials. One of the reasons why I bought the CMA VC pads because it says it avoids splattering product all over. The main reason was because of the price, $8.95:) . Anyway under the description of the pads it says to apply the polish or wax directly to the pad. But when I click on the tutorial link the guy is putting the polish or wax directly on the vehicle. I`m wondering if I should apply to both, the pad or the vehicle??? Also should I follow the same routine with the flat pad that comes with the PC?? Also the tutorial says to mist the pad with some water, would this be a good idea even if I have polish or wax on the pad?? Does this help spread the product easier or something? And finally, how long should I be working the product into each panel? The first time I used the PC I was working VM until it appeared to be gone which was like maybe a minute or two. Any help on these topics would be appreciated.

Thanks! :bow