PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas before Saturday

imported_series1
05-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Ok on this Saturday I`m going to be detailing a a friends blue Nissan. I have not seen it before and I expect swirl marks and scratches. I`m thinking about claying then NXT and then P21s. I also have all in one, selant glaze, liquid glass, and mothers phase 3 pure carnauba wax. It would be a most appreciated if you could give me your thoughts and ideas.

Tim

fusionnv
05-17-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by series1

Ok on this Saturday I`m going to be detailing a a friends blue Nissan. I have not seen it before and I expect swirl marks and scratches. I`m thinking about claying then NXT and then P21s. I also have all in one, selant glaze, liquid glass, and mothers phase 3 pure carnauba wax. It would be a most appreciated if you could give me your thoughts and ideas.

Tim

I think you have to give NXT time to cure like 12 hrs. I am in the middle of it right now in my friends car. Next week we are putting a wax top on the car. NXt does hide minor swirl marks but don`t expect too much.

General Lee
05-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Are you doing it by hand??

With your current products I would :

Wash

Clay

AIO

NXT

Good Idea to pick up some swirl remover before Saturday, maybe some Meg.#9 that can be found locally.