PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy: The Perfect Shine Kit and Matte Effect Interior Kit.

crimson
05-15-2004, 08:02 PM
I was browsing around the Autopia store and came across the The Perfect Shine Kit and the Matte Effect Interior Kit. Anybosy else buy this before? And will I really like the reults it will give me? I don`t want to spend all this money and be dissapointed in my purchase.

The Perfect Shine Kit: $99.95

Matte Effect Interior Kit: $63.95

LouisanaJeeper
05-15-2004, 08:25 PM
yeah looks pretty good but it does not include a clay bar, which I would recommend getting. the $100 kit from www.zainostore.com is pretty good too, but does not include an abrasive polish.

I usually dont buy kits but rather piece it togehter myself.

The matte interior kit has alot of stuff you don`t really need. I would go with the cockpit premium, 303, and (locally) eagle 1 20/20, and lexol leather products

crimson
05-15-2004, 08:45 PM
Oh...well if it comes with stuff I really don`t need then I`ll probably just buy the 1Z interior cleaner and dresser.

jimmybuffit
05-15-2004, 09:25 PM
crimson: Kits are marketing tools. They are sometimes valuable, sometimes not.

Do a little more `shopping`.

Figure out what you really need, look for deals. 15% off, free shipping, on sale, you know deals... just find the stuff you want. My wife told me to shop, shop, shop!

Seems to work for me.

Jim

andriver
05-15-2004, 09:25 PM
I also do not buy kits but individual products. I have different products that some of the products included in a kit would be redundant. Try 1Z: great products.