PDA

View Full Version : Can I use NXT after DACP?

gtcuda
05-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Does anyone have experience using NXT after DACP? If so, how did THIS combo look? Thanks, Todd

tom p.
05-14-2004, 08:19 PM
It worked our very well. Try it for yourself, you`ll likely be pleased.

If you have the time, you could consider an intermediate* step between those two product.

*a finer polish

SpoiledMan
05-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Yes, if you look at the cars that were done at the Meguiar`s detail day, you will notice a red Honda Accord. It was done with DACP then NXT.

fuggedit
05-14-2004, 09:33 PM
I just finished doing a Dodge van (Inferno Red) - first step was DACP. It looked really good after the DACP and I almost went straight to the NXT. However, I have some ColorX that I`ve been wanting to try out. I decided to do that before the NXT. I think it was worth it, the ColorX really added some oomph to the color. The NXT went on really nice over the top of the ColorX.

My $.02

zesty-man
05-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by tom p.

It worked our very well. Try it for yourself, you`ll likely be pleased.

If you have the time, you could consider an intermediate* step between those two product.

*a finer polish

i agree. just to give it a bit "more". you mite even wanna top with some pure canuba wax if you have time, over the nxt. now thats fun.

gtcuda
05-15-2004, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the replies, I`ll give it a try. Todd

zzyyzx
05-15-2004, 04:05 PM
That red Accord was my car. I was very impressed with the result of NXT over #83.... definitely can be done.