PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jim&Lynn

Soarer V
05-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Meguiar`s detail day, Thanks Jim&Lynn

(Originaly posted on Meguiar`s online.com)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having us over at Meguiar`s Irvine CA on May 8th. It was worth the 1200 miles to attend your detail day. It`s one of Meguiar`s best kept secrets.

I learned in one day what could take others years to learn through time, energy and money.

Through your presentation of Meguiar`s 5 step paint care cycle, quality product line and your guidance, I am able to achieve a look of class on my car that is duplicatable, time and time again.

No more mystery, no more trial and error of which product will work and the acquiring of the latest "Fountain of youth" for my car.

I saved hundreds of dollars, thanks to this event. Watching your Mastery over the paint, as you remove defect after defect with the right tools and product in hand, then passing the PC on to me so that now I`m able to perform the same on my car, is empowering.

Thanks for having this for Autopia.

Thank you for being a great teacher and person. Thank you Mike and Lynn for being so kind and giving.

Stay True and Follow Your Bliss.

~Soarer V

Mike_Phillips
05-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Hi Soarer V,

Thank you for flying out, it was a pleasure to meet and work with you. We had just as much fun as you did, I`ll guarantee you that.

Thanks for the kind words.

Mike