PDA

View Full Version : Where to get this Klasse wax??

Bowens99gt
05-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Hey guys I just joined and so far Ive read a lot about this stuff. So far I use Zaino polish and clay bar on my 99 Mustang GT but I want some more shine and a deeper almost mirror look. What do ya`ll suggest?

Thanks

Brandon

imported_COBRyan
05-10-2004, 09:50 PM
I get my Klasse at Autogeek.net

imported_Yosemite Dan
05-10-2004, 11:37 PM
With Zaino I don`t think there is really anything out there that`s gonna outperform it in the shine and mirror department.

Maybe you should try a carnauba wax like P21s for a change.It will give you a deeper and richer shine and you might just prefer it.

2wheelsx2
05-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Good comments so far, but from the sounds of your prep, you need a polish step. The sealant can only make you paint as good as it can. It can`t improve it. Sealants don`t hide anything in general. You have to go the carnauba route for that. If you more depth and wetness, you might have to go the carnauba route.

imported_The Uncle
05-11-2004, 10:39 AM
carcrazy.net has the Klasse kit (SG and AIO, with two applicators) for a good price with no shipping or taxes. I`ve bought a lot from them in the past and have been completely satisfied.

That said, I also purchased from autogeek, autopia, and CMA, and been nothing but satisfied with each purchase. Each vendor carries Klasse and woudl be a good option.

99SVTCobra
05-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Quick comments:

1. I used Zaino for 1.5 years, and I`m much happier with my Klasse SG and Carnauba I now have on the car.

2. Klasse wont really help much as far as removing any swirls. AIO is like a chemical clean, and SG is your sealant...like Zaino kind of.

3. I used the Menzerna twins with great success in removing swirls in the clearcoat.

My steps were Menzerna IP, FP, then Klasse AIO, then SG, topped with P21S. 100% beautiful IMHO.

Here`s some pics.... (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36947)

Bowens99gt
05-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks guys. 99SVTCobra`s car is the kinda look that I want.....Looks perfect to me and thats what I want mine to look like. Now ya`ll name off all these names for diff. cleaners/waxes/polishes but what are they? Cobra or anyone, if you could plz give me some info on theses products. who makes them, where I can get them, ect. I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks for the help

Brandon

2wheelsx2
05-11-2004, 09:29 PM
You can do some searches, which will give you all the details, but briefly:

AIO = All-In-One (Klasse)

SG = Sealant Glaze (Klasse)

Menzerna IP = Intensive Polish

Menzerna FP = Final Polish

P21S = P21S wax :)

armoredsaint
05-11-2004, 09:30 PM
www.klassedirect.com has very good prices and starter kits.

Bowens99gt
05-11-2004, 09:43 PM
sweet thanks for the info....I`ll try to order most of this stuff soon!

99SVTCobra
05-12-2004, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the compliment. Learned all the products and steps by surfing this site for 2 weeks before posting and buying all those products.

I purchased that stuff from www.properautocare.com . I found 1/2 the stuff a few dollars cheaper elsewhere after the fact though. Only a few dollars difference, but it adds up after awhile.