PDA

View Full Version : Got free sample with my QEW order

fusionnv
05-07-2004, 06:56 PM
I got my QEW order today. Just in time for a test sat. I can`t wait, read the tutorial like 3 times to make sure I understood everything. Now I got a free sample. I was thinking about using it just to see how it works but the directions It is the protectall all surface care. It a sponge that polishes, waxes, treats and protects with carnaubu wax. What scares me is that it seems to be toxic. It says to use in a well ventilated room, Avoid getting in eyes prolonged contact with skin. Wash hands after use. Also avoid getting on floor, to remove use Mineral sprints. Does it say this on other syn like products like Klasse, WG, and Zanio?

Mmmph
05-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by fusionnv

...Avoid getting in eyes prolonged contact with skin. Wash hands after use. Also avoid getting on floor...

Ack, sounds like my ex-wife! :scared

drewski59
05-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I got that sample with my QEW order also.

I don`t know where I want to try it, but it looks interesting.:o

About the warnings, I don`t know but I`m sure it`s just to cover all the legal matters, like the HUGE list of side effects for drugs. This way they just can`t get sued.:doh

:wavey

fusionnv
05-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by drewski59

Yeah, I got that sample with my QEW order also.

I don`t know where I want to try it, but it looks interesting.:o

About the warnings, I don`t know but I`m sure it`s just to cover all the legal matters, like the HUGE list of side effects for drugs. This way they just can`t get sued.:doh

:wavey ]

I tried it today, it was a pain in the a$$. I might not have done it write. I am not sure. NXT is better in my opinon. I stick to tat. QEW worked great though.