PDA

View Full Version : My first post! Accord AIO+SG

Delta V
05-07-2004, 06:39 PM
I just switch from S100 to the Klasse twins. 2x AIO + 3x SG so far. I`m still deciding if I want to top it with S100 to get that extra depth but it`s a silver car so I can`t get THAT much depth out of it anyway. :p

Overall I`m very satisfied with the Klasse twins; especially the AIO. I had a scuff mark that was a bugger to get off. It was there for like a year but ran some AIO over it and it came right off. I used the wipe on, wipe off method for SG and it was definately very easy to use.

...sorry about the pics. I`m still a beginner when it comes to photography. Enjoy! :)

http://home.insightbb.com/~poyeung/DSC00565.jpg

http://home.insightbb.com/~poyeung/DSC00567.jpg

http://home.insightbb.com/~poyeung/DSC00569.jpg

stilez
05-07-2004, 07:01 PM
:welcome to Autopia! Pics look real good. AIO+SG is a pretty popular combo...Especially to top with S100. I think you will enjoy topping it with S100 and experiencing depth, warmth, and the metallic sparkle of your paint.

Any prep work done prior to AIO/SG?

Sveta
05-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Nice job on the Accord! Paint looks very smooth; looks like you don`t have much orange peel either. Welcome. :xyxthumbs

LouisanaJeeper
05-07-2004, 07:46 PM
very nice, too bad you have a small dent on the passenger side.

It`s sad that inorder to keep your car dent free these days, you have to park 2mi out in the parking lot, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

tkr128
05-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Sweet looking Accord! :up I did the same thing with my sister`s SSM Accord Coupe as well.

Delta V
05-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Thanks for all the welcoming comments everyone. :) Yeah I always park FAR FAR FAR away from everyone else wherever I got but sadly I can`t seem to advoid them dents. :( And what irks me is sometime people will park next to me even though there are a million other spaces that are free. GRRRR... but the car is my daily driver so I guess it comes with the territory. I try my best whenever possible though but I think I`m losing the "Dent War."

Anyways... for prep work I did a dawn wash to strip however many of layer of S100 I had on there. :p Then 3M SMR by hand and 2x AIO and 3x SG. When I have some more time, I`ll probably add some S100 for more depth.

So far I`m very happy with the results and all the tips I got from this forum were very informative and helpful.

Thanks everyone! :xyxthumbs

LouisanaJeeper
05-07-2004, 08:35 PM
lol, I read a post a while ago about a member who parked literally 1 mi out in a shopping mall lot. When he returned he saw a car parked 1in next to him. he hopped in and started driving away when he saw a 35-40 yr old woman walking out in the lot, apparently to the car that parked next to him. He rolled down the window and said "is there some reason whey you parked so close to me when there were 200 other spots?" she gave him a look of disgust and walked off.

It was a great story!

Dinzdale40
05-09-2004, 03:23 PM
sweet.....another Accord....keep it up..

armoredsaint
05-09-2004, 03:27 PM
I just switched my car completely from P21S GEPC and wax to all Klasse AIO and SG, the 2nd coat of SG is drying as we speak! It`s awesome stuff, great shine on your Accord! I didn`t use the WOO method, I just let it dry 12-24 hours between coats, it`s not my daily driver, but my garage queen :D

Delta V
05-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by armoredsaintt

I just switched my car completely from P21S GEPC and wax to all Klasse AIO and SG, the 2nd coat of SG is drying as we speak! It`s awesome stuff, great shine on your Accord! I didn`t use the WOO method, I just let it dry 12-24 hours between coats, it`s not my daily driver, but my garage queen :D

I don`t have a garage queen yet heck I don`t even have a garage. Hopefully I`ll have both in the future as I move down the career path... it`s been really slow as I graduated from college this past winter. But this car have been really good to me the past 2 years since I got it so I baby it regardless. :p

imported_COBRyan
05-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Good job. I have used so many new products in the last 6 months that AIO has been neglected in the back of my detail shelves. I decided yesterday to use AIO on my Cobra and EX-P on top. I donk think my car has felt so smooth as it does now. I didnt even clay it. I think AIO is going to be one of my favorite products. It`s right up there with Woolite and water ;)