PDA

View Full Version : Houston,Texas body shops/painters

trueblueblood
05-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Anybody know some really good body shops and painters that could do custom paint in the Houston,Texas area preferrably the north side. Thanks

PiPpY
05-07-2004, 01:57 PM
I know one.

Pat Maxwell at Maxwell Designs in Conroe

Gonzo
05-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Expert Collision Repair

5015 Addicks Satsuma

(281) 550-4000

Talk to Karl or Rick.

trueblueblood
05-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks Gonzo and Pippy have you had your own personal cars painted there and did they get it right the first time. Do they deal with any custom paint jobs? Thanks again guys.

CowlSS
05-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Maxwell Designs does great work, but Pat doesn`t do any bodywork or clearcoat, only graphics, so you would have to go elsewhere for all of that...

Another great shop is Chaotic Rods and Customs in Tomball, TX. They do everything from bodymods, suspension work, paint, etc. Max (the painter) has been a friend for a few years and is the only person I trust when it comes to my cars paint. Their # is 281-290-6000, and ask for Mike or Max. Tell them big Mike with the Lightning recommended them to you. ;)

Gonzo
05-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Not me, yet, but the top show truck in HALO (www.haloclub.com) does. Check out pix of RUNVS`s truck on the HALO board. I`ve polished that truck in trade for an engine compartment cleaning and it is one CHERRY ride! Only one blemish I couldn`t remove and that was a deep gouge in the ground effects under the drivers door. There is a thread here called "Polished a lightning this weekend" - that was me doing his truck.

As for me, when Uncle Sam return MY cash, then it will most likely be spent there getting my paint blems removed/hidden/repainted. They aren`t cheap, but then again, nothing that is good, is.