PDA

View Full Version : Autopian`s Bottle & QEW delivery (pics)

tpgsr
05-06-2004, 09:32 PM
http://www.diamonddetailing.biz/corey/order2re.jpg

http://www.diamonddetailing.biz/corey/order4re.jpg

Lots of bottles and Lots of QEW. I will have it shipped out ASAP!

SpoiledMan
05-06-2004, 09:51 PM
I see my one lone pump sprayer right there in the lower part of the picture in the middle. Those things are so great for Final Inspection.

I can`t wait!!!

imported_ottoman
05-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Those gray Delta Spraymasters are some really good quality sprayers. Comes with 5-year leak gurantee so they are good for strong concentrations of APC and if you have acid-based wheel cleaners. They are a little costly, they are over $10 each from USPlastics but around $4.50 each at local Home Depot.

Based on tpgsr`s recommendation I ordered some generic spray bottles from them a while ago. The ones in the picture with the blue spray heads, they work fine for window cleaners and thinner solutions. About the same quality of sprayers found at Sams at 4 for $5.

Enough useless information (can`t sleep), although I didnt ask you to order anything for me, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy life to help other members on this forum. Not many people would be willing to go through all that hassle. So you guys that ordered stuff better show your thanks by ordering 20 pizzas to his house late one night! HAHAHAHA

2wheelsx2
05-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Thanks, dude. You rock! :bow

tpgsr
05-07-2004, 12:11 AM
The spraymasters were $5.73 each :)

Corey Bit Spank
05-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by ottoman

Enough useless information (can`t sleep), although I didnt ask you to order anything for me, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy life to help other members on this forum. Not many people would be willing to go through all that hassle. So you guys that ordered stuff better show your thanks by ordering 20 pizzas to his house late one night! HAHAHAHA

He doesn`t sleep or eat. :o

:bounce

You`re all going to have clean cars. :xyxthumbs

imported_ottoman
05-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by tpgsr

The spraymasters were $5.73 each :)

My mistake, looking at the website it listed:

"SprayMaster spray bottle" (item 66059) for $5.73

"Spray Head for Spray Master Bottle" (item 66073) for $4.64.

I guess I incorrectly assumed that the the pieces were sold separately. So, they sell the bottle with sprayhead for $5.73 and just the sprayhead for $4.64. Doesn`t make much sense.

n2_space
05-07-2004, 10:55 AM
:shocked

:bow

Thanks again! :xyxthumbs

tpgsr
05-07-2004, 11:00 AM
the bottle is the cheap pary, the spray head is what is guaranteed for the 5 years, it has some special something to make it work better, longer, and be more expensive! A bottle is just a bottle, but the spray head must be the tricky part

imported_pugoman
05-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Those pics are just teasing me from right over here in the UK! I hope my bottle of QEW makes the journey across the Atlantic with no problems! Can`t wait to give it a try!

tpgsr, thanks again! :bow

thinksnow
05-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Do not ogle my Spraymasters. I am well aware that I have a great pair but it does neither you nor me any good to stare, let alone blatantly talk about them.

Corey Bit Spank
05-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Wow I can`t believe nobody is asking me to autograph theirs...

"To an autopian,"

"to my favorite autopian,"

"to my dearest detailer,"

"to the love of my life and so much more,"

:o I kid I kid.

Corey Bit Spank
05-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by thinksnow

Do not ogle my Spraymasters. I am well aware that I have a great pair but it does neither you nor me any good to stare, let alone blatantly talk about them.

:angry It`s just not fair that you get all of the fun with the spraymasters and I`m stuck with Dollar General knock offs!!!!!! :(

TN9thSi
05-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Awesome! Can`t wait to receive my QEW/Bottle. Thanks again for all your work and dedication on this group buy.