PDA

View Full Version : QEW Q`s?

ForceFed4
05-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Hey all,

After reading about QEW here I`ve decided to give it a try. It seems like the perfect solution for me, since I live in an apartment complex without public water spigots for car washing duty.

Mine`s on the way, but before I use it, I have a question to satisfy my paranoia. It seems pretty well established that using QEW to wash will not damage the paint itself, but does it clean the car as well as a more traditional hose/bucket wash/rinse method?

Basically, can I safely do all of the post-wash detailing steps (polish, wax, sealant, etc) having used only QEW to wash my car?

imported_Luster
05-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ForceFed4

does it clean the car as well as a more traditional hose/bucket wash/rinse method?

Basically, can I safely do all of the post-wash detailing steps (polish, wax, sealant, etc) having used only QEW to wash my car?

I trust QEW so much that I almost always use QEW over the hose/bucket/wash/rinse method.

Feel free to do all detailing steps after using QEW....

You`ll need to establish your "method" of washing with QEW. Different detailers do their QEW wash slightly different. Whatever works for you........

ForceFed4
05-02-2004, 05:34 PM
I had planned on essentially following the description givin in the "Hall of Fame" QEW thread by Mosca. His method seemed straightforward and effective, so unless there`s something I don`t know about it looked good to me.

Thanks for answering my question, I was hoping it would be as good as a "real" wash.