PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or>

Redcar GUY
04-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Are the bugs just unreal the last few days!?! I mean Carmins car is bad because it gos to and from work 7 days a week....

But my buddie was just here in his hummer and it is just unreal coverd with them! I mean it was worst I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

Bill D
04-28-2004, 08:49 PM
I`m preparing for that. I got some Pro Bug Guard. On my Caddy I applied a coat and it was very smeary on the chrome :mad However, on painted surfaces, when spread, it looks good. I`m going to have to see how it looks on the Audi. It says to be most effective, apply 2 coats. I`m thinking of using a foam Megs pad, instructions say use a sponge, I hope the megs pad will be a bit safer. I`ll be testing it , bugs supposed to wipe right off, no worry about staining of the paint, and Bug Guard simply rinses off. We`ll see how it fares.

Redcar GUY
04-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Bill D

I`ll be testing it , bugs supposed to wipe right off, no worry about staining of the paint, and Bug Guard simply rinses off. We`ll see how it fares.

cant wait!:bow

armoredsaint
04-28-2004, 08:55 PM
The Hummer is not exactly the most aerodynamic vehicle out there! So it hits all the bugs!

Redcar GUY
04-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by armoredsaintt

The Hummer is not exactly the most aerodynamic vehicle out there! So it hits all the bugs!

Ya I agree! But even when I was mowing today the gnats were swarming like nutz!

imported_ajbarnes
04-28-2004, 09:05 PM
pest control companies are raking in some big bucks this year!!

s2skimon
04-28-2004, 09:13 PM
yes.. all these little flies everywhere :-(

Dave N
04-28-2004, 10:04 PM
Over here in Illinois the bugs were really bad last week, especially those little gnat types that hit your car by the thousands. This week they haven`t been too bad. Maybe they`re moving east.:nixweiss

Scottwax
04-28-2004, 11:49 PM
After some rain last week, the main problem is the mosquitos. The front end of most of my customer`s cars haven`t been too bad so far, probably a dry March helped.

Scotty
04-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Man, I just started, and I did a Subaru Outback, even the roof and the back of it was covered in bugs, rediculous!

Andre'
04-29-2004, 02:04 AM
Cincinnati has cicadas` every 17 years.:(

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/2895483/detail.html

They should keep me busy this summer.