PDA

View Full Version : Spray and Wipe Rocks!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Interspy24
04-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey all,

I got a chance to try out Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe a few times now. As most of you know, it`s absolutely amazing stuff! Doesn`t streak, cleans without water dripping everywhere, even smells good! Best wash/qd/product I`ve used to date. It`s incredibly versatile and saves a lot of time and money.

People stood around and watched me clean my entire mustang in about 12-15 minutes. They were confused at first but then I explained what I was doing and were amazed at the product. Thanks to Steve for these products and his support and advice is absolutely amazing, thanks again and take care!:xyxthumbs

Vikram

MattZ28
04-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Where do I get some? Link? :D

Is it better than Zaino Z6?

imported_Interspy24
04-28-2004, 12:20 PM
poorboysworld.com

I got some and I`m getting more here in a few days

Much better than z6 in my opinion, I can literally wash my car with it! I did my friend`s 02 ss in about 15 minutes, and water wasn`t dripping from his t-tops or under the rear tailights. Good stuff.

imported_elortt
04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Spray and Wipe is more of a cleaner than a QD, is has no wax in it, but will definetely clean just about anything without streaking. Use it on windows, paint, etc... you can find it here www.poorboysworld.com/distributors

Eric

imported_Interspy24
04-28-2004, 12:25 PM
My paint surface is really slick, more slick than using showtime.

It`s awesome on the whole car, including windows and rims. Makes quick work of about anything. I plan on using it as a qd, in a matter of fact, I sold every bottle of qd I had (2 showtimes, 2 final inspections, and 1 nxt) to friends for $1 each. Less clutter and better results.

imported_elortt
04-28-2004, 12:32 PM
I have to agree that S&W is probably one of my most used products, almost everyday. If you want to add more protection you could use PB`s QD+, it has been reformulated to be easier to apply and remove and it contains carnauba

Eric

jstn
04-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by MattZ28

Where do I get some? Link? :D

Is it better than Zaino Z6?

its nothing like z6. z6 is a gloss enhancer, with (i believe) no cleaning ability.

spray and wipe is a car wash in a spray bottle (to say the least). spray it on the car, let it sit for a few seconds, then wipe off with a towel. it doesnt leave anything behind. i use it between layering a wax or sealant and as a quick wash when the paint has pollen or dust, but i have read people using it on dirtier paints.

SpoiledMan
04-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Yep, it`s now my QD of choice. When all the FI is gone, I`ll be ordering 5 gals. of this good stuff!!

jstn
04-28-2004, 12:43 PM
i also use S&W as the lube for claybaring my car. (50/50 water and spray and wipe in a spray bottle) It makes me feel safer about not rewashing the car after claying.

MattZ28
04-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Ahhh okay I gotcha. So basically it`s an alternative to QEW? I might have to try some of this...

I still don`t understand how it won`t scratch the paint if it`s dirty :nixweiss :confused:

MattZ28
04-28-2004, 12:57 PM
HAHAHAAH OMG

"Bird Sh*t Remover"

LMAO!!!!!!:LOLOL :rofl

jstn
04-28-2004, 01:09 PM

Ahhh okay I gotcha. So basically it`s an alternative to QEW? I might have to try some of this...

I still don`t understand how it won`t scratch the paint if it`s dirty :nixweiss :confused:

i have used it many times without it stratching the surface i am working on. (many people at detail city will say the same). its has a very high lubricity.

its like QEW but you dont have to mix it with water. the dirtier the section you are working on the more S&W i would use.

imported_Interspy24
04-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Yep, jstn hit it right on.

Ot: Nice car btw, I used to have a integra with all the bolt-ons and what not. How do you like the rsx? What car care products are you currently using? Looks good.

TortoiseAWD
04-28-2004, 01:49 PM

Ahhh okay I gotcha. So basically it`s an alternative to QEW? I might have to try some of this...Personally, I won`t use S&W on an extremely dirty car. If it`s that far gone, I bust out QEW or a regular wash. However, for those times when the car is a little dirtier than what I`d feel comfortable using typical QD on, S&W is just the ticket. I`ve also found it useful for post-spray bay cleanup . . . I often use a coin wash to spray the bulk of any dirt off the car, then use S&W while drying (I use a lot of MF hand towels when I dry this way to try to avoid scratching, flipping to a clean side anytime dirt appears). Very handy when a regular hose wash isn`t possible, for whatever reason.

For me, the pecking order is something like this:

Light dust, fingerprints, etc: most QDs.

Light-to-moderate road grime, post coin-op drying: S&W

Seriously dirty: Hose wash, or coin-op followed by QEW

Tort

jstn
04-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Interspy24

Yep, jstn hit it right on.

Ot: Nice car btw, I used to have a integra with all the bolt-ons and what not. How do you like the rsx? What car care products are you currently using? Looks good.

thanks. i like it alot. im not really into performance modding, but the car is fun to drive. currently im using klasse aio & sg but ive been testing a bunch of different smr`s and sealants and trying to figure out what i like the best.