PDA

View Full Version : 1st customer!

Simplistic
04-26-2004, 04:28 PM
got my first "real" customer today!

my co-worker`s husband is district manager for a tire/maintenance company here, he needs 20 vehicles washed, $15 bucks a pop. not huge money, but this could get me some leads, and it`ll be easy work, just wash and wipedown the interior.

andriver
04-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Congratulations. I hope this leads too more business for you.

imported_ajbarnes
04-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Congratulations!!:)

imported_aqua
04-28-2004, 01:11 AM
Congratulations!!

Do a nice job and exceed expectations!!

A hint: include 2 candies on each dashboard. Nice touch. My first and current customers really liked that. Make you be appart from rest for few cents.

BlueRanger
04-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by aqua

Congratulations!!

Do a nice job and exceed expectations!!

A hint: include 2 candies on each dashboard. Nice touch. My first and current customers really liked that. Make you be appart from rest for few cents.

just make sure they arent chocolate.......

togwt
04-28-2004, 07:10 AM
~One man’s opinion / observations ~

A detailing service will thrive in any area of the country if it is based on one, simple rule.

Give your customers more than they expect.

Repeat Customers are the Secret to Success! Give your customers more than just a clean car. Make a real impression.

Give them Quality, Value, and Piece of Mind.

Good luck in your new venture

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect *so I question everything*

Scottwax
04-28-2004, 06:37 PM
After you wash each vehicle, jot down some notes on each one about the condition of the interior and exterior, how well the paint beads, etc so you can suggest further detailing options the next time they have you out, or for each individual owner to contact you to set up more work.